GSP Grab Contract For Environmental Monitoring In Several Oil And Gas Industry.
August 02, 2015
During 2015, several contracts have been obtained by GSP either through tenders or direct election on environmental monitoring activities in several oil and gas industry. This activity is carried out starting from the measurement condition of the field, and then evaluating the measurement results from the level obedient, critical levels and trends of environmental conditions that occur during the exploration and operational activities of the industry.
Several projects are being carried out monitoring of the environment are:
- The construction of the gas pipeline PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) - SBU II, in the district of Mojokerto and Gresik in East Java.
- Drilling Exploration Malapan # 1 wells - Techwin Energy Ltd in South Betung Field Batang Hari - Jambi.
- Reactivation of wells WP # 3, WP # 4, and # 5 Joint Operation PT Pertamina EP - PT Petroenegy Utama Wiriagar in Teluk Bintuni Regency Weriagar District - West Papua.
- Drilling exploration BKT-C, BKT-F, BKT-I, and BKT-H wells in Benakat Timur Field - South Sumatra by Joint Operation PT Pertamina EP - PT Techwin Benakat Timur.
- Siesmic 3D 72 Km in Benakat Timur Field by Joint Operation PT Pertamina EP - PT Techwin Benakat Timur.